Friday, October 19, 2012

Testing 1...2...3...Today

Today is a big day for me. It is the day I finally got this blog up and running. This blog was first created months ago. As you can see though this is my first post. I don't have much to say today because I spent my whole morning changing up the layout of the blog, the color scheme, the title, the tabs, what was in the contents of the tabs, and all sorts of things that all of you bloggers know about.

Today I am testing the waters of blogging. I hope that I can bring great insights to the table of blogging. I hope that anyone that reads this blog enjoys the adventures that my husband and I have throughout the years (yes I hope to have this blog for years).

Today my husband (or I may refer to him as "The Man") are going to hopefully go buy supplies for a project that we are hoping to do in the entryway. It will be a great thing for me to blog about.

Soon, I may catch you all up on other projects we have done, or adventures we have had.
But, this is about all I have in me for blogging today.
(Unless something changes from now and the end of the day)

Hope your Today is a great one!

J


3 comments:

  1. Psh. I don't even know how to do the tabs and I've had a blog for almost 5 years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I know little to nothing about blogging and I've had one for a few years. BUT! It's a great thing to have when we are all so far apart from each other. I'll be looking forward to "seeing" some of what you've got goin' on out there in the mountains. LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete