Wednesday, December 5, 2012

And Then...

 ...And then I got a nasty computer virus

Days ago I had thought I really needed to write a new blog post. 
The last post was more about my dogs than about the things going on in my life. 
I was going to write a post 
..And then I got extremely sick.

I was going to write a post
...And then I needed to grocery shop for Thanksgiving.

I was going to write a post
...and then I made sweet potato casserole, green bean casserole, and a Turkey for Thanksgiving at my sister-in laws.

I was going to write a post
...and then 
(starting to get the picture?)
we had some black friday shopping that we wanted to do.

I was going to write a post
...and then I had to get a bunch of groceries because I had family coming in town for my Grandpa G's 90th birthday.

I was going to write a post
...and then all the family came in town, and I had people staying here on and off.

I was going to write a post
...and I decided to do all my Thank You cards in one day. (not such a fabulous idea but...they got done!!!)

I was going to write a post
...and then we had a Christmas tree to go get, along with a bunch of other errands.

I was going to write a post
...and then that brings us to my first line of this post...
I got a nasty computer virus. 

That was when all my "going to write a post thoughts" came to an extreme STOP. 
A computer virus that was sent through my email, and was extremely legit. 
Only because I do a lot of online Christmas shopping. It truly is the best kind. 
The email was from "UPS" and had all the logo's and everything inside the email. I felt so stupid that I got the virus, but with such a nasty and clever way to send it (not to mention great timing) 
I was stuck and there seemed to be no way out. 
Luckily, my friendly geek squad at my nearest Best Buy were able to help me out. Come to find out, my computer was filled with around 95+ viruses. 
Go Figure.
My computer is now fixed.
I was going to write a post
...and then, I actually did!

Hope your holiday season is going well! 
P.S. There were many "and then's" that I didn't include. :) 

 

1 comment: